Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

another drama begin.....

happy weekend and salam to u guys.....and ladies.....actually, saje nak menambah entry yang tak seberapa nih....just wanna sharing my event yesterday....

ok semalam all part 4 hr, ade role play....its u play a role as in drama :)
act like u in real situation from topic that were have been given.....
my group? disciplinary action....and me as a HR manager.....(its my dream to be a HR manager) 
the topic should be interesting since u can put everything in that situation....but when u do last minute work, it become last minute result....haha.....

im not put more any stress level on me for this entry..just sharing the photos.....

clasmate-the 2nd place for this role-play competition....they funny and brilliant...

my grouppy with props....

all my clasmate except the guy wearing kopiah... :p

my group...
even my group is not the best like others and make fun like other people did, but we know, that we do our best.... happy acting with u alls...never ever forget our memories together...


-photo:credit to jacktiger...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...